Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Best of SEO Links - Today's Picks

I've spend most of my day reading various tweets, and 99% of the tweets are all lies and marketing crap, but sometimes you land on to pages that are worth bookmarking.

Here is a list of sites I've found worth bookmarking


Top 5 Mistakes to Avoid on Your Company Blog


10 Tips for Posting on Your Brand’s Facebook Page

109 Ways to Make Your Business Irresistible to the Media

SEO Checklist: 60 essential checks before launching a website

10 Reasons Your Site Isn’t Getting Enough Traffic (and How To Fix Each)


I'm still not a Twitter Fan. See my related post:

Twitter promoting is a joke - No SEO Value

Always looking out more people to follow on Twitter. Also taking suggestions who to follow.

Thanks again for reading my blog.
Stay on top of your game, and visit iHerb.com, and get your 5 dollar discount from your first your order by using coupon YUY952
- Learning SEO blog highly recommends!

No comments:

Post a Comment