Wednesday, February 23, 2011

SEO - Pick of the Day - PDF Optimizing

Once you have finished updating your blog or/an website to the max. You should start to optimizing your files too.

I have searched some blogs today to find new tips how to optimize my pages, and for some reason I landed to PDF optimizing blog post.  5 Ways To Optimize Your PDF For SEO

Plenty of other interesting blog posts too. Gonna take some more coffee, and continue reading. :)
Stay on top of your game, and visit iHerb.com, and get your 5 dollar discount from your first your order by using coupon YUY952
- Learning SEO blog highly recommends!

1 comment:

  1. I've also heard that some of the docsharing sites are ranking well in search engines. I will try to optimize some of my PDFs. Thanks for sharing!

    White Label SEO

    ReplyDelete