Wednesday, February 23, 2011

SEO - Pick of the Day - PDF Optimizing

Once you have finished updating your blog or/an website to the max. You should start to optimizing your files too.

I have searched some blogs today to find new tips how to optimize my pages, and for some reason I landed to PDF optimizing blog post.  5 Ways To Optimize Your PDF For SEO

Plenty of other interesting blog posts too. Gonna take some more coffee, and continue reading. :)
Stay on top of your game, and visit iHerb.com, and get your 5 dollar discount from your first your order by using coupon YUY952
- Learning SEO blog highly recommends!

2 comments:

  1. I've also heard that some of the docsharing sites are ranking well in search engines. I will try to optimize some of my PDFs. Thanks for sharing!

    White Label SEO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Searching for the Best Dating Site? Create an account to find your perfect date.

    ReplyDelete