Website directories - Show I Use Them?Back in 90's and early 00' directories was the thing, but now it's all about social media sites. What is the next big thing? I don't know...
but I know one thing for sure: It doesn't hurt to be in the web directories. Before you submit to any directories:
- Make sure that the descriptions & titles are for humans, not for bots
- Your site has a sitemap before submitting (Google: "sitemap.xml")
- All your website pages has a title, meta description & keywords.
- Use different descriptions & titles on each page.
- Do not spam or hide any keywords
If someone finds a cure to cancer, and people start linking to that site like crazy. Do you honestly think that Google will start blacklisting sites because of too many links? Just don't spam your site with keywords, and other bad SEO tactics. If your site is 100% legal. I would not worry...
Search engines will blacklist me if I submit my site on too many directories, because too many links apperears in the same time!
Stay on top of your game, and visit iHerb.com, and get your 5 dollar discount from your first your order by using coupon YUY952- Learning SEO blog highly recommends!